What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and don't use standard paints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our team offer you a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we evaluate the scratched area as we would like to see the very best method to repair the product. After that our team make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface all set for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill and sand down the defective location and also allow that to harden. Ensuring it is the very same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- We then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and also spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote