What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and this is why we give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our customers a booking with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we examine the scraped area as we would like to find the best technique to restore the product. After that our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill and also sand down the cracked location and allow that to set. Ensuring its the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices