- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath at your house and don't use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team check the chipped location as we would like to see the greatest method to fix the surface. At that point our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in and sand down the broken area and let that to solidify. Seeing to it its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices