What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the shade of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our staff offer you a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff examine the damaged location as we want to find the most effective technique to restore the item. Then our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill and also sand down the cracked area and also allow the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the exact same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or area to get the most effective colour for the area and also condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft bright finish that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices