What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our staff offer our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff examine the scratched area as we want to see the very best way to restore the surface. At that point our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then our team fill and sand down the dented area as well as let that to set. Seeing to it it is the very same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our team bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote