What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and would not use use standard colours which are not correc for your repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We offer our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- To begin with our team evaluate the dented location as we would like to see the greatest technique to restore the product. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that our team fill and sand down the damaged location and let that to set. Seeing to it it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the very best colour for the room as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote