What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item on-site and do not use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer you a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team examine the nicked location as we would like to see the greatest technique to mend the product. At that point our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the defective area and let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the same contour as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the best colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our team bond once more and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices