What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give our customers a slot with normally a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our team check the scratched location as the technicain would like to find the best technique to mend the product. At that point the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill as well as sand down the broken location as well as allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the exact same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices