What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the colour of your item on-site and don't use pre-made paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want you to have certainty and thats why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. We give our clients a slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team assess the damaged area as we would like to see the very best way to fix the product. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill as well as sand down the damaged location as well as allow that to solidify. Seeing to it it is the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the very best colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally we bond again as well as spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote