What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to match the tint of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made paints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff offer our clients a time slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First we assess the scraped area as the technicain would like to see the very best technique to repair the product. Then we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our experts fill in as well as sand down the broken area and also allow the filler to set. Being sure its the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote