What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath at your house and do not use standard tints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Our team offer our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team inspect the dented area as the technicain want to see the most ideal technique to restore the surface. At that point we use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill and also sand down the wrecked area and allow that to harden. Ensuring it is the very same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote