What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your item in your bathroom and do not use standard colours which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We offer our clients a booking with normally a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our team evaluate the chipped location as the technicain would like to see the most effective method to restore the surface. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- At that point the technician fill and also sand down the broken area and also allow that to set. Making sure its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bathroom.
- We then by eye colour match your bathroom or even area to get the most effective colour for the space and also condtions.
Finally our team bond again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote