What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your item at your house and would not use use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff would like you to have peace of mind and thats why our company give a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our team give our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First we inspect the dented area as we would like to see the greatest method to mend the surface. After that the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill and also sand down the broken area and allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the very same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually we bond once again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices