What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and don't use standard colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our experts examine the damaged place as the technicain want to find the very best way to repair the surface. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that we fill in as well as sand down the cracked location as well as allow that to set. Being sure it is the very same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even area to get the very best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond once more as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth bright appearance that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote