What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our technicians are trained to colour match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff evaluate the damaged place as we want to see the most effective method to fix the surface. At that point our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill over and also sand down the wrecked area and also let that to solidify. Being sure its the very same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or even area to get the most effective colour for the area and also condtions.
Ultimately our experts bond once more and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote