What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and thats why our company give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We offer our customers a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we assess the scraped location as the technicain want to find the most ideal technique to fix the surface. After that the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that the technician fill as well as sand down the wrecked location and allow that to set. Seeing to it its the very same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- We at that point simply by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally we bond once more and also spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices