What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why our company give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer our clients a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff check the nicked place as we would like to see the very best technique to mend the item. At that point our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the brand new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill and also sand down the broken location and allow that to harden. Ensuring it is the same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician then by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and spray your brand-new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote