- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and thats why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team give our customers a slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we evaluate the scraped area as we would like to find the very best method to restore the item. At that point the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and also sand down the defective location and also let that to solidify. Making certain it is the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the best colour for the space and also condtions.
Finally our team bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth bright finish that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices