What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the tint of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair offer you a booking with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- To begin with our team inspect the scraped location as we want to see the most effective way to restore the product. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill and also sand down the dented location and also allow that to solidify. Ensuring its the very same shape as the rest of the bathroom.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the greatest colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly we bond once more and also spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices