What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are trained to colour match the shade of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff assess the scraped location as the technicain would like to find the very best technique to mend the surface. At that point we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the brand new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point the technician fill in and sand down the dented location and also let the filler to set. Making sure it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface area to get the greatest colour for the room as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote