What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair offer a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff inspect the cracked location as we would like to see the most ideal method to restore the item. After that we use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface prepared for the brand-new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill over and also sand down the dented area and also let the filler to solidify. Making certain its the very same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our team bond once again as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote