What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our clients a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team inspect the nicked location as the technicain would like to see the best method to repair the product. At that point our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair work. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our team fill and sand down the cracked location and allow the filler to harden. Making certain its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our experts then by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the best colour for the room and condtions.
Finally we bond once again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth bright coating that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices