What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the tone of your bath in your bathroom and don't use standard tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company offer a one year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give our clients a slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our experts assess the nicked place as the technicain want to find the most ideal technique to repair the surface. Then our team use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface ready for the new repair work. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill over and also sand down the dented area as well as let the filler to harden. Seeing to it its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once more as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices