What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tone of your item on-site and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. We offer our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- Initially we examine the dented area as the technicain would like to find the most effective technique to fix the product. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair.
- Then the technician fill and also sand down the wrecked area and also let that to solidify. Making certain its the very same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more as well as spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote