What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and thats why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team offer our clients a booking with normally a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Process
- First our team assess the dented place as we would like to see the very best way to repair the surface. After that our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that we fill and also sand down the damaged area and also allow the filler to harden. Seeing to it it is the very same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or even surface to get the very best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Eventually our team bond once again and spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices