What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and would not use use standard paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a booking with usually a 60 minute window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff check the dented place as the technicain would like to see the most ideal method to repair the item. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill as well as sand down the defective area and allow the filler to harden. Ensuring it is the same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the very best colour for the space and also condtions.
Eventually we bond once more as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny finish that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote