What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the tint of your bath on-site and don't use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a time slot with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with we check the dented location as we would like to see the best technique to mend the product. Then our team make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the surface ready for the new repair. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill as well as sand down the dented location as well as allow the filler to solidify. Making sure its the very same curve as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond once more and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote