What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company give a 12 month warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a booking with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our staff examine the nicked place as the technicain want to see the most effective method to repair the surface. After that we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the area prepared for the new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- After that we fill and sand down the broken location and let that to harden. Making certain it is the exact same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our experts then simply by eye colour match your shower or area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy appearance that blends in with the rest of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote