What's included on a repair
- On-site colour matching. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made paints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give you a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our staff evaluate the scraped area as the technicain want to find the most effective way to mend the surface. At that point we make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the new repair work. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill as well as sand down the broken area as well as let the filler to solidify. Being sure it is the same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the most effective colour for the room as well as condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once more as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Give us a call now on 01342 349 937 for our best quote