What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are trained to match the shade of your item in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Our staff offer our customers a time slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- First our team evaluate the scratched location as we want to see the most ideal technique to fix the item. Then the technician make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then we fill as well as sand down the wrecked area and allow that to solidify. Seeing to it its the same curve as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bath or area to get the best colour for the space and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote