What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to match the tint of your item at your house and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- We would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair give our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our team inspect the dented location as the technicain want to see the most effective method to mend the item. Then we use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area prepared for the new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then we fill and sand down the wrecked area and allow that to harden. Making sure it is the very same shape as the rest of the bath.
- We then by eye colour match your bath or area to get the most effective colour for the room and condtions.
Eventually we bond once again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy coating that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote