What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to match the colour of your item on-site and don't use pre-made tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our staff want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We offer you a time slot with usually a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our experts examine the scraped area as we would like to find the best method to fix the item. Then the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- Then we fill over as well as sand down the defective location as well as allow the filler to set. Ensuring its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most ideal colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our experts bond once again and spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft glossy finish that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote