What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and would not use use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team want you to have peace of mind and thats why we offer a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff offer our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our team examine the dented place as the technicain would like to find the most effective method to fix the product. After that the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the brand new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- At that point our experts fill over as well as sand down the broken location as well as let the filler to harden. Making sure it is the exact same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the most effective colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually we bond again and also spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny surface that blends in with the rest of the bathroom.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices