What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and do not use standard tints which aren't correc for your own repair.
- We want you to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff give our customers a slot with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our staff inspect the scraped area as we would like to see the very best way to repair the surface. At that point our experts make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand new repair. So you are going to get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill and sand down the wrecked location and allow the filler to harden. Making certain its the exact same curve as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or area to get the greatest colour for the room and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and also spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright coating that blends in along with the remainder of the bathtub.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices