- On-site colour matching. Our technicians are trained to match the tone of your item at your house and don't use standard tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a booking with normally a 2 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our team evaluate the nicked place as we want to find the most ideal method to mend the product. At that point our team use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area all set for the new repair. So you will get the longest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in and sand down the wrecked location and let that to harden. Ensuring its the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most ideal colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again and spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices