What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tint of your item in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made paints which are not tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team give our customers a slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team evaluate the chipped area as we want to see the most effective method to mend the product. After that we make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand-new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill over as well as sand down the damaged area and let that to harden. Making certain it is the exact same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the very best colour for the space and condtions.
Eventually our team bond again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote