What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are trained to match the shade of your bath at your house and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Our team give our clients a slot with usually a 1.5 hour window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we inspect the scratched place as the technicain would like to see the best technique to restore the item. Then our experts use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our team fill in and also sand down the damaged location and allow the filler to set. Making certain it is the same contour as the rest of the shower.
- Our team at that point by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the greatest colour for the space and condtions.
Finally our team bond again as well as spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth shiny appearance that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices