What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and would not use use standard paints which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why our company offer a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer you a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- To begin with our team evaluate the chipped place as we want to see the most effective way to repair the product. After that the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the new repair. So you will definitely get the greatest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill as well as sand down the defective location as well as let the filler to harden. Making sure its the same contour as the rest of the bathtub.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bathtub or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our team bond once more as well as spray your new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bathtub.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best prices