What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item at your house and do not use pre-made tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- We want our clients to have peace of mind and this is why we give a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a slot with usually a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff examine the dented area as the technicain want to find the best technique to fix the product. Then the technician use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you are going to get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill in and also sand down the wrecked area and also allow that to harden. Being sure its the same contour as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally we bond again and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us today on 01342 349 937 for the best quote