What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the tint of your bath on-site and don't use standard tints which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and this is why our company give a 12 month warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give our clients a slot with usually a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially our staff check the nicked place as we want to see the most ideal way to fix the product. After that the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair. So you will certainly get the longest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill over and sand down the cracked area and let that to solidify. Making certain its the very same contour as the remainder of the shower.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the greatest colour for the space and also condtions.
Ultimately we bond once again as well as spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft shiny coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for the best prices