What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to match the tint of your item on-site and don't use standard tints which aren't tright for your repair.
- We want our clients to have certainty and thats why our company give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for you. Our staff give our clients a slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially our team assess the dented area as we would like to see the most effective way to fix the product. Then our experts use our exclusively made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the new repair. So you will definitely get the longest long lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill in and also sand down the dented location and also let the filler to solidify. Making sure its the same contour as the remainder of the bath.
- Our technician at that point simply by eye colour match your shower or surface to get the most ideal colour for the room and condtions.
Finally we bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a smooth glossy appearance that blends in along with the rest of the bath.
Give us a call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote