What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our technicians are fully trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that will work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a booking with usually a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- To begin with our staff evaluate the nicked location as we would like to find the best technique to mend the product. Then our experts make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area ready for the new repair service. So you will get the greatest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in as well as sand down the cracked area as well as let that to set. Making certain it is the very same shape as the remainder of the shower.
- Our team then by eye colour match your shower or even area to get the best colour for the area as well as condtions.
Eventually our experts bond again as well as spray your new area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the shower.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices