What we do on a Bath Repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to match the colour of your bath in your bathroom and would not use use pre-made colours which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains want our clients to have certainty and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for our customers. Our staff give our customers a time slot with usually a 60 minute time frame.
Our Repair Process
- Initially our team examine the chipped location as we would like to find the most effective way to restore the item. After that our experts use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area prepared for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that our experts fill in and also sand down the dented area and also allow the filler to set. Making sure its the same shape as the remainder of the bathtub.
- Our experts at that point by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most effective colour for the room and also condtions.
Finally our experts bond again and also spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy coating that blends in with the remainder of the bathtub.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices