What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the tone of your bath on-site and don't use standard paints which are not correc for your repair.
- Our staff would like our clients to have certainty and this is why we offer a 12 month guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Superior Bath Repair offer our clients a time slot with usually a 1 hour window.
Our Repair Technique
- First our team check the scraped area as the technicain want to see the most effective technique to mend the product. After that our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to have the surface area all set for the brand new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest lasting repair.
- After that our team fill over and sand down the defective area and allow the filler to set. Ensuring its the exact same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- We at that point by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Finally our team bond once again and spray your brand new surface area on, leaving you with a soft bright appearance that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Call today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote