What we do on a Bath Repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to match the shade of your bath in your bathroom and do not use pre-made tints which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our staff want you to have peace of mind and thats why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. We give you a slot with normally a 1.5 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- Initially we check the nicked place as the technicain would like to find the most effective technique to restore the item. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the new repair service. So you will certainly get the longest lasting repair work.
- At that point we fill over and sand down the dented area as well as let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the exact same shape as the remainder of the bath.
- We then by eye colour match your bath or surface to get the very best colour for the space as well as condtions.
Lastly our experts bond again and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the rest of the bath.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices