What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are fully trained to match the colour of your item in your bathroom and do not use pre-made colours which aren't tright for your repair.
- Our team would like you to have peace of mind and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a one year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. We give our customers a time slot with normally a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our experts assess the damaged area as the technicain would like to see the greatest technique to restore the item. Then the technician use our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface all set for the brand-new repair. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair.
- After that our team fill in and sand down the damaged location and also allow the filler to solidify. Making certain it is the same shape as the rest of the bath.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bathtub or surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and also condtions.
Lastly our experts bond once again and spray your brand new area on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the remainder of the shower.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices