What we do on a Bath Repair
- On-site colour matching. Our team are fully trained to colour match the tone of your item on-site and do not use pre-made paints which aren't tright for your own repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have peace of mind and this is why we offer a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team give you a time slot with normally a 2 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- First our staff assess the chipped place as the technicain would like to see the most ideal way to mend the product. At that point the technician make the most of our exclusively made-up bonding agent to get the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will get the greatest long lasting repair work.
- Then the technician fill and also sand down the dented location as well as let the filler to solidify. Ensuring it is the same contour as the rest of the shower.
- We then by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the best colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately we bond once more and also spray your brand-new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in along with the rest of the shower.
Call us today on 01342 349 937 for our best quote