What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our staff are trained to colour match the colour of your item in your bathroom and don't use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our staff want you to have certainty and thats why we give a one year guarantee as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for our customers. Our team give our customers a time slot with normally a 60 minute window.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our staff inspect the scraped location as the technicain want to see the most ideal way to mend the product. Then the technician use our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the area all set for the brand-new repair service. So you will definitely get the longest lasting repair.
- Then our experts fill in and sand down the wrecked area and let that to solidify. Making sure its the exact same curve as the rest of the bathroom.
- Our team at that point simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface area to get the most effective colour for the area and condtions.
Eventually we bond again and spray your new area on, leaving you with a soft glossy surface that blends in with the rest of the bathtub.
Call now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices