What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our guys are trained to match the tone of your bath on-site and do not use pre-made colours which are not correc for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why our company offer a 1 year warrenty as normal (conditions apply)
- Time Periods that work for you. We offer our customers a slot with normally a 60 minute time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Technique
- Initially we assess the chipped location as we would like to find the greatest technique to fix the product. At that point our team make the most of our specially made-up bonding agent to get the surface area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill over and sand down the dented area and let that to harden. Ensuring its the exact same curve as the remainder of the bath.
- Our team then simply by eye colour match your bath or surface area to get the greatest colour for the area and condtions.
Ultimately our team bond once again and spray your brand-new surface area on, leaving you with a smooth glossy surface that blends in with the remainder of the bath.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for our best prices