What's included on a repair
- We do all our colour matching onsite. Our guys are fully trained to colour match the colour of your item on-site and do not use pre-made tints which aren't correc for your repair.
- Our technicains would like you to have certainty and this is why Superior Bath Repair give a 1 year warrenty as standard (conditions apply)
- Time slots that work for our customers. Superior Bath Repair give our clients a slot with normally a 2 hour window.
Our Repair Process
- First our staff examine the damaged place as the technicain want to see the greatest way to restore the item. After that the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to have the surface area ready for the brand-new repair work. So you will certainly get the greatest long lasting repair.
- At that point our team fill in as well as sand down the dented location and also let that to set. Making certain its the same shape as the rest of the shower.
- Our technician then simply by eye colour match your bath or even surface to get the most effective colour for the area as well as condtions.
Lastly our team bond again and spray your new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best quote