What's included on a repair
- We match the colour of your bath onsite. Our team are trained to colour match the tone of your bath at your house and would not use use standard colours which are not tright for your own repair.
- Our team would like our clients to have peace of mind and thats why we give a one year guarantee as normal (conditions apply)
- Time slots that will work for you. Our team give our clients a booking with usually a 1 hour time frame.
Superior Bath Repairs Repair Process
- First our staff check the scraped area as the technicain want to find the most ideal technique to restore the surface. After that the technician make the most of our specifically made-up bonding agent to get the surface prepared for the brand new repair work. So you will get the longest lasting repair work.
- After that the technician fill in as well as sand down the dented area as well as allow the filler to solidify. Seeing to it its the same contour as the remainder of the bathroom.
- Our technician at that point by eye colour match your bathroom or surface to get the most ideal colour for the area as well as condtions.
Finally our experts bond again as well as spray your brand new surface on, leaving you with a soft shiny surface that blends in with the remainder of the bathroom.
Please call us now on 01342 349 937 for the best prices